I have been reading a book I found in one of my closets from Max Lucado called, In The Eye of The Storm; A Day In The Life Of Jesus.
He made a list of how we should live our life. It’s a pretty good list!
- Love God more than you fear hell.
- Once a week, let a child take you on a walk.
- Make major decisions in a cemetery.
- When no one is watching, live as if someone is.
- Succeed at home first.
- Don’t spend tomorrow’s money today.
- Pray twice as much as you fret.
- Listen twice as much as you speak.
- Only harbor a grudge when God does.
- Never outgrow your love of sunsets.
- Treat people like angels; you will meet some and help make some.
- ‘Tis wiser to err on the side of generosity than on the side of scrutiny.
- God has forgiven you; you’d be wise to do the same.
- When you can’t trace God’s hand, trust his heart.
- Toot your own horn and the notes will be flat.
- Don’t feel guilty for God’s goodness.
- The book of life is lived in chapters, so know your page number.
- Never let the important be the victim of the trivial.
- Live your liturgy.
This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
I’m thankful God can use us with all our flaws and imperfections. I don’t know what you’re going through today but know that God loves you and His grace is all you need!
This post contains affiliate links. For more information on what that means, see my About Page: Blog Compensation and Disclosure.