Happy Monday, ladies! A few weeks ago, I shared some spring fashion trends, and several of you asked for spring jewelry trends. So today, we’re looking at the jewelry we might wear in 2020.
One of the articles I read said silver jewelry is making a comeback. It was never out, but supposedly it’s trending in 2020. I didn’t share any silver jewelry, but I know some of you love it.
1. One Earring- Let’s get this trend over with right at the beginning. I don’t get this trend. It doesn’t make sense because you know people are going to tell you that you’ve lost an earring. I’m passing on this trend.
2. Pearls- Okay, this one I can wrap my head around. Pearls are trending, and you can wear any pearls, but an updated pearl earring like this one is a good option.
3. Hoops- Another trend I love! Hoops are trending, and the bigger, the better.
4. Chain necklaces, earrings, and bracelets- Chais are back in a big way this spring. Layer them with other necklaces for an updated look. You’ll see big chunky chain necklaces a lot this season.
5. Colorful jewelry- This was trending last year, but it’s back again this year. Add colorful earrings, bracelets, and necklaces to all your spring outfits.
What are your thoughts on the Spring Jewelry Trends?
Beauty For the Heart~~
- Stay with God. He is for us, not against us. Aligning with Him is our best hope.
- Stay Positive. Negativity doesn’t get you there any sooner and just makes you and the people around you frustrated.
- Live on Purpose. No more skating through survival. Wake up to your potential and live up to that level.
- Give Something of your self away today. Someone is praying desperately for you to show up in their life.
- Breathe Deep. God’s got this! – Shelley Giglio
I couldn’t have said it better! This is the day the Lord has made; let’s live today knowing God is with us.
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.